Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Writing Homework for 8/5/08

Parents: Thank you for checking out my blog.  I plan on using this a lot.  Tonight your student needs your help.  They have a rough draft that is due tomorrow, Wednesday, August 6.  Tonight students need your help editing out some mistakes.  Things to pay special attention to: Spelling errors, run-on sentences (the neverending sentence), and capitalization problems.  To get credit for tonight's blog extra credit please respond to my comment board and give your name and your student's, or sign their rough draft and indicate that you've visited Mr. Wright's blog.  Thanks


20 comments:

linny said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Me and my mom has seen this blog

-Kristin Ordiway
Mrs.Bostwick
A track

Anonymous said...

Me and my mom have seen your blog

- Patrcia Martinez Vital
Ruby Vital
C Track

Anonymous said...

Hey, me and my mom saw your blog.
This is Mckenzy. 10-4 over and out.
Stacey and McKenzy Barnard
A Track

Anonymous said...

Hey, I'm trying this again.
McKenzy
A Track

big E said...

my mom and I checked out the blog. Would you put More things about Mr Hansen on your Blog Please?

Ethan and Miriam Brooks

linny said...

sorry i deleted my post because it was wrong my grandma and i have seen your blog and we
-Linnea Sundwall
Mr. Wright
B track

Anonymous said...

My mom and I saw your blog tonight

~Kaitlyn Shore~
Lori Shore
C Track

Jacob said...

Me and my mom have cheked out your blog.



From,
Jacob Briden

Michelle said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Michelle said...

My mom and I have seen your blog.

Jesika Peterson
Mrs.Bostwick
A Track

Michelle said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

We have seen your blog. ~Mitzi Jones ~Sydney's mom

Max Gregory said...

My mom and I saw this blog,are we going to talk about it in class?

littleboo said...

My step-mom and I have read your blog!!!!!!

from: Lexi
Mrs.Buttars \
C track

Mayson Clark said...

My mom and I were here.

Hunter Clark
Mrs. Bostwick
C track

Viny said...

Hi Mr. Wright me and my uncle saw your website.

daddy's little girl said...

Hello Mr. wright!

I have visted your blog... Thanks for being a wonderful science teacher!


Sincerley

Rachael
Mrs. Buttars c/track

miss ladybug said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jen said...

Mr. Wright, this is Mrs. Buttars. I'm afraid that you will need to delete the comments with the students' full names on them for privacy reasons. Thanks!! See you Monday!